UNIOIL HYDRAULIC AW is premium quality hydraulic oil formulated from refined mineral oils and enhanced thermal stability and anti-wear additives, suitable for extreme pressure hydraulic systems, operation in harsh, high temperature conditions.
- Excellent anti-wear, lubricated surface, anti-scratch, ensure tightness, suitable for hydraulic systems with big load.
- Excellent thermal stability and resistance oxidation, viscosity stability in all conditions, prevent the sludge, helps oil and hydraulic system operate stably for a long time.
- Good anti-foam, separation water, helps pump and hydraulic systems work continuosly avoid losing pressure, maintain maximum performance.
Specifications and Approvals
Parker Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2; Eat M-2950-S, I-286-S3; MAG P68, P68, P70; DIN 51525 -2, DIN 51524-3; ISO 11158; ASTM D6158; SAE MS 1004; ANSI/AGMA 9005 –E02-RO; GM LS-2; AIST 126, 127; SEB 181222.
- Designed for the hydraulic systems work in extreme pressure, high load conditions with various types of hydraulic pump: screw, gear, piston, vane pump.
- Used in hydraulic system in transport vehicles or construction vehicles: crane trucks, excavators, forklifts, trucks …
- Used in hydraulic system in industry: Hydraulic presses, plastic presses, hydraulic lifting presses…
- Can also be used in industrial circulating systems, vacuum pumps.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||32||46||68||100|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.86||0.84-0.86||0.84-0.86||0.85-0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-35||44-50||68-73||95-105|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 100||Min 100||Min 100|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -18||Max -15||Max -15||Max -15|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 210||Min 220||Min 230||Min 240|
|Foam, sequence I||ASTM D 892||Max 10/0||Max 10/0||Max 10/0||Max 10/0|
|Separation water at 54oC (mins)||ASTM D 1401||Max 5||Max 5||Max 10||Max 10|
|Oxidation resistance||ASTM D 943||Min 8000||Min 8000||Min 8000||Min 8000|
(The above data is collected as typical figures in general, accepted in production but do not constitute specifications).
|UNIOIL HYDRAULIC AW 32 – 18L||00859727007041|
|UNIOIL HYDRAULIC AW 32 – 208L||00859727007058|
|UNIOIL HYDRAULIC AW 46 – 18L||00859727007034|
|UNIOIL HYDRAULIC AW 46 – 208L||00859727007065|
|UNIOIL HYDRAULIC AW 68 – 18L||00859727007027|
|UNIOIL HYDRAULIC AW 68 – 208L||00859727007010|
|UNIOIL HYDRAULIC AW 100 – 18L||00859727007201|
|UNIOIL HYDRAULIC AW 100 – 208L||00859727007218|
Preservation and Safety
- To put the package in the vertical.
- Storage temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials
- Store in a covered warehouse.
- Storage tanks must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches, water sources.
- Bucket of 18 Litres, can 25 Litres, Drum of 208 Litres.
- Or package according to customer requirements.