UNIOIL HYDRAULIC HVI is premium quality hydraulic oil formulated from refined mineral oils and enhanced thermal stability and anti-wear additives, suitable for extreme pressure hydraulic systems, operation in harsh, high temperature conditions.
- Due to high viscosity index, high shear stability of the viscosity index technology, help to always maintain stable viscosity, suitable for heavy duty hydraulic systems, variable working temperature.
- Excellent anti-wear and anti-corrosion help to hydraulic system protect and prolong the life of equipment.
- Good thermal stability and resistance oxidation, prevent the sludge, deposits help to extend the oil life, gives a cleaner system and reduced frequency of filter changes.
Specifications and Approvals
ISO VG 22 -150; ISO 6743-4: HV; DIN 51524: HVLP; HLP Parker Denison HF-0, HF-1, HF-2; Eat M-2950-S, I-286-S3; MAG P68, P68, P70; DIN 51525 -2, DIN 51524-3; ISO 11158; ASTM D6158; SAE MS 1004; ANSI/AGMA 9005 –E02-RO; GM LS-2; AIST 126, 127; SEB 181222
- Designed for hydraulic systems require low viscosity change with fluctuating temperature, wide variations in temperature, high load and extended duration to use oil.
- Mobile hydraulic equipment in outdoor: Road and bridge construction machinery, heavy load construction machinery, construction trucks…
- Hydraulic systems with crew, vane, gear or piston pumps, used in wide temperature variations in industry.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||22||32||46||68||100||150|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.86||0.84-0.86||0.84-0.86||0.85-0.88||0.85-0.88||0.85-0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||22-24||30-35||44-50||68-73||95-105||145-160|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 140||Min 140||Min 140||Min 140||Min 140||Min 135|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -18||Max -15||Max -15||Max -15||Max -12||Max -12|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 180||Min 200||Min 210||Min 220||Min 230||Min 240|
|Foam, sequence I||ASTM D 892||Max 10/0||Max 10/0||Max 10/0||Max 10/0||Max 10/0||Max 10/0|
|Separation water at 54oC (mins)||ASTM D 1401||Max 5||Max 5||Max 5||Max 10||Max 15||Max 15|
|Oxidation resistance||ASTM D 943||Min 10000||Min 10000||Min 10000||Min 10000||Min 10000||Min 10000|
(The above data is collected as typical figures in general, accepted in production but do not constitute specifications).
Preservation and Safety
- To put the package in the vertical.
- Storage temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials
- Store in a covered warehouse.
- Storage tanks must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches, water sources.
- Bucket of 18 Litres, can 25 Litres, Drum of 208 Litres.
- Or package according to customer requirements.