UNIOIL ULTRA GOLD is formulated from 100% synthetic base stock and super quality additives, designed for the most modern car, passenger car, light truck, high performance, high speed, heavy load, fuel economy and new emission standards.
- Using pure synthetic and friction modifier ester –synthetic technology, providing superior lubricating effect over all other synthetic or mineral, increasing engine efficiency up to 25%, simultaneously fuel savings up to 20%.
- Excellent anti-corrosion, anti-wear, prevent formation deposits, ensure tightness help engine work maximum power.
- High mobility, easy to start up under all conditions.
- Excellent thermal stability and resistance oxidation due to the use of synthetic base, long use time double with other mineral base oil, ensure continuous long lubrication and increase engine life.
Specifications and Approvals
- SAE 5W-40.
- API SN.
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4.
- Designed for the new generation automotive engine, naturally aspirated or turbocharged diesel engines of famous manufacturers require SN quality: Toyota, Honda, BWM, Mercedes – Benz, Ford, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors, Das Auto… and suitable for European emission standards: IV, V, VI.
- Interval drain is recommended at 10000 – 13000km to maintain performance.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||Results|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.85-0.89|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||14-16|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 110|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -30|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 230|
|Total base number (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||Min 10.0|
|Water content (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05|
|Foaming at 93,5oC (ml/ml)||ASTM D 892||Max 10/0|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
|UNIOIL ULTRA GOLD – 1 gallon||00859727007102|
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches, water sources.
- Bottle of 1 gallon.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.