UNIOIL TURBO PLUS is super quality lubricant for the most modern diesel engine, meet the new emission standards, use the latest “Low-SAPS” (Low sulfated ash, Phosphorus-sulfur) helps protect the exhaust and particulate trap found on the latest reduction emission systems: DPFs, EGR, SCR, protects the engine, absolute anti-wear , prevents scale formation in higher temperature and harsh working conditions.
- Due to “Low-SAPS” technology, lubricant is completely compatible with reduction emission system; help maintain the exhaust filter and saving fuel.
- The maximum anti-wear is superior to that of previous generations, giving the engine a durable performance and extends engine life.
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance, ensuring extend oil life longer, maintaining lubrication and cooling performance continuosly under severe operating conditions of the most modern heavy duty diesel engine.
Specifications and Approvals
API CI-4; Mack EO-O Premium Plus; MB Approval 228.31; Caterpillar ECF3; Cummins CES 20081; DDC Power Guard 93K218; MAN: M3275; Volvo VDS4; RVI RLD3; ACEA E9; JASO DH2.
- Designed for super heavy, heavy duty engines, recommended from US, European and Japan manufacturers… long-time, high-speed operation with reduction exhaust systems, meet to the latest emission standards.
- Suitable for use in agriculture, industry and construction applications request lubricant for diesel engine: saving fuel, extend engine life and reduce drain interval, operation in a long time.
- Suitable for use with Biodiesel.
|Technical specifications||Test method||15W/40||20W/50|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.85-0.88||0.85-0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||14-16||19-21|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 110||Min 110|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -18||Max -18|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 210||Min 220|
|Total base number (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||Min 9.5||Min 9.5|
|Water content (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05||Max 0.05|
|Foaming at 93,5oC (ml/ml)||ASTM D 892||Max 10/0||Max 10/0|
|Ash, sulphated (%Wt)||ASTM D 874||Max 1.0||Max 1.0|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
|UNIOIL TURBO PLUS 15W-40, API CI-4/SN – 18L||00859727007195|
|UNIOIL TURBO PLUS 15W-40, API CI-4/SN – 208L||00859727007126|
|UNIOIL TURBO PLUS 20W-50, API CI-4/SN – 18L||00859727007188|
|UNIOIL TURBO PLUS 20W-50, API CI-4/SN – 208L||00859727007133|
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Bucket of 18 Litres, can 25 Litres, Drum of 208 Litres.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.