UNIOIL TURBO is multi-grade heavy duty turbo-charged diesel engine oil, designed for diesel engine operate at high speed and power, heavy load in long time and continuous in heavy industry, long distance transportation, long-day seagoing vessels.
- Designed specifically for turbo-charged diesel engines, thanks to the technology shear oil at fast speed and high temperature pressure, maintain stable viscosity, ensure long-term and continuos lubrication.
- Enhance friction modifier, anti-wear additive system, metal surface protection, friction reduction to keep the engine running smoothly, to prevent pressure drop and maximize engine power.
- Good detergent and dispersant feature to keep the components clean, prevent formation deposits and oil condensation during usage time.
Specifications and Approvals
- SAE 15W-40, 20W-50.
- API CF-4/SJ.
- ACEA E2 -96.
- MB–Approval 228.1.
- MAN 271/270.
- Volvo VDS.
- For diesel engines that require API CF-4 quality.
- Used for high speed heavy transport vehicles, such as tractors head for towing container, trucks, dumpers, long-distance passenger cars…
- Used for boats, big capacity boats, long-range off-shore fishing, large transport vessels, barges and tugs on the river.
- Used for diesel engines in mechanical equipment in construction, mining and heavy industry, generators, agricultural machines.
|Technical specifications||Test method||15W-40||20W-50|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.86-0.89||0.86-0.89|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||14-16||19-21|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 110||Min 110|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -18||Max -18|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 230||Min 230|
|Total base number (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||Min 9.5||Min 9.5|
|Water content (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05||Max 0.05|
|Foaming at 93,5oC (ml/ml)||ASTM D 892||Max 10/0||Max 10/0|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
|UNIOIL TURBO 15W-40, CF-4/SJ – 18L||00859727007164|
|UNIOIL TURBO 15W-40, CF-4/SJ – 208L||00859727007157|
|UNIOIL TURBO 20W-50, CF-4/SJ – 18L||00859727007171|
|UNIOIL TURBO 20W-50, CF-4/SJ – 208L||00859727007140|
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Bucket of 18 Litres, can 25 Litres, Drum of 208 Litres.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.