UNIOIL GEAR OIL is multi-grade extreme pressure gear oil, used in gearboxes, differential gear, epicyclic gearing and transmission hypoid systems, operation with high speed, subject to extremely high and heavily shock load operations.
- Formulated with high levels of extreme pressure and anti-wear additives properties to help protect surface metals and extend the life of gearboxes.
- Very high thermal stability and oxidation resistance help to maintain the properties of oil in all conditions, prevent the formation of sludge and extend the life of oil.
- Can use the whole year, even in cold weather conditions, easy to start up.
Specifications and Approvals
- API GL-5.
- SAE 80W-90, 85W-140.
- MIL – L – 2150D.
- MB Approval 235.6.
- MAN 342 Typ M2.
- Designed for used in gearboxes, differential gear, epicyclic gearing and transmission hypoid systems in car, truck, means of transportation, machinery in construction, industry and agriculture.
- Used in reduction gearboxes in industry and construction.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||80W-90||85W-140|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.86-0.89||0.86-0.89|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||150-170||380-420|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||15-17||28-32|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 95||Min 95|
|Dynamic viscosity at -26oC (cP)||ASTM D 2983||Max 150.000||–|
|Dynamic viscosity at -12oC (cP)||ASTM D 2983||–||Max 150.000|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -30||Max -15|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 180||Min 200|
|Water content (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05||Max 0.05|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
|UNIOIL GEAR OIL 80W-90, GL-5 – 18L||00859727007256|
|UNIOIL GEAR OIL 80W-90, GL-5 – 208L||00859727007225|
|UNIOIL GEAR OIL 85W-140, GL-5 – 18L||00859727007249|
|UNIOIL GEAR OIL 85W-140, GL-5 – 208L||00859727007232|
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches , water sources.
- Bucket of 18 Litres, can 25 Litres, Drum of 208 Litres.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.