UNIOIL MOTOR OIL 4T is super quality synthetic motorcycle four-stroke engine oil designed for modern, high displacement, high speed riding four – stroke motorcycle, help to speed up, get optimum power and protect engine in all riding conditions.
- Due to new fiction modifier ester–synthetic technology help to create thin, compact film on surface but super uniform and definitely, ensure maintain film in high speed, continuous engine protection and saving fuel up to 20%.
- Designed for high displacement motorcycle, maintain lubricity, cool engine continues helps to maximum engine performance in all conditions.
- With the new additive technology, thermal stability and resistance oxidation twice as much, preventing deposits, keeping the engine cleanliness, increasing engine lifespan and saving maintenance costs.
Specifications and Approvals
- SAE 10W-40.
- API SN.
- JASO MA2.
- Designed for 4 – stroke sport motorcycle engine, manufacturers of Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, KTM, Ducati…
- Recommend oil drain interval 2000 – 3000km to maintain performance.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||Results|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.85-0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||14-16|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 110|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 220|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -27|
|Total base Number (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||Min 10.0|
|Water content (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05|
|Foaming at 93,5oC (ml/ml)||ASTM D 892||Max 10/0|
(These characteristics are typical of current production, not constitute specifications).
|UNOIL MOTOR OIL 4T – 800ml||00859727007089|
|UNOIL MOTOR OIL 4T – 946ml (1 quart)||00859727007096|
Preservation and Safety
- Storage in a covered warehouse.
- Store temperature should not exceed 60oC.
- Keep off sparks and flammable materials. Storage must be covered carefully and away from the risk of contamination.
- Used oil must be treated properly, don’t pour directly into ditches, water sources.
- Bottle of 0,8 and 1 litre.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.